Thread: sporting air rifle magazines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

sporting air rifle magazines

I am after some of the above to complete my collection (some way to go). See posting in Wanted section.

Thanks, Mike.

rabbit22 Guest

mags

i have some of these some ware ill dig em out

C'mon Gents, this chap wants some copies of that fine* publication Sporting Air Rifle (and who can blame him) - surely someone has duplicate copies?.

*Not that I'm biased or anything, you understand.

redvan Guest
    Keep an eye on that well known auction site, I managed to build up an ALMOST complete set of this superior publication.

Quote Originally Posted by redvan View Post
    Keep an eye on that well known auction site, I managed to build up an ALMOST complete set of this superior publication.
    I may have been a little hasty in dismissing those who frequent the collector's section as 'anoraks' it turns out you're all highly discerning readers.

Used to buy good old S.A.R religiously twenty odd years ago when I was 14-16 years old. Just think I probably used to look up to/hero worship old BTDT. Was it S.A.R that used to give away a tin of pellets to the first 50 readers to write in ? I seem to remember getting some free Sabot's sent to me which made me well chuffed even though I couldn't hit bugger all with them

Quote Originally Posted by BTDT View Post
    C'mon Gents, this chap wants some copies of that fine* publication Sporting Air Rifle (and who can blame him) - surely someone has duplicate copies?.

*Not that I'm biased or anything, you understand.
    Wouldn't it be nice if he and fellow collectors could find some of the old contributors to said magazine and get every single copy autographed.

<Walks away, hands in pockets, whistling>