Thread: various collectable rifles for sale

various collectable rifles for sale

1/ webley osprey .22 all complete and in quite good condition £85
    2/ Diana series 70 model 71 .22 , the bluing is in very good condition the stock has a few small marks but nothing too serious it also comes with its original box although the box is tatty. This gun hasnt been messed with £100
    3/ Original mod 25 .22 all complete and in good condition although the stock has been re finnished SOLD
    4/ bsa mercury mk1 .22 in excellent original condition , all complete this gun has had very little use £100
    5/ webley mk3 .22 in good original condition , the later model with the square tap lever SOLD
    all plus post.
    kevin.sharpley@ntlworld.com
    Last edited by kevin.ronnie; 13-06-2007 at 01:37 PM.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin.ronnie View Post
    1/ webley osprey .22 all complete and in quite good condition £85
    2/ Diana series 70 model 71 .22 , the bluing is in very good condition the stock has a few small marks but nothing too serious it also comes with its original box although the box is tatty. This gun hasnt been messed with £100
    3/ Original mod 25 .22 all complete and in good condition although the stock has been re finnished £50
    4/ bsa mercury mk1 .22 in excellent original condition , all complete this gun has had very little use £100
    5/ webley mk3 .22 in good original condition , the later model with the square tap lever £100.
    Bump up ttt for a trustworthy BBS Good Guy, a great collection of collectables to choose from, and possibly one of the rarest post was British made Dianas of all time, the Series 70 model 71. This is the rifle about which Dennis Hiller wrote in the amended and enlarged 4th edition of Air Rifles ...

"... Not the usual Diana air rifle. Have never seen this version advertised and can only assume that it was for special order or export only... Beautiful stock with Relum like fore-end... All in all a very nice quality Diana air rifle, a pitty we did not see more of it when it was available ...".

I personally spent ages looking for one of these and luckily managed to find one in mint condition and boxed (as Kevin's is above) only last month. Paid £140 for mine though, so the one above is not only a rare collectors 'must have', but an absolute steel at that price too -- especially as these have the extra shrouded barrel giving it that Pro-Sport and Osprey barrel look. Hope this isn't around for too long however, as am only human and can see me ending up with two if I let my guard drop for even a second . Ha ha! Have a good (but soggy) Bank Holiday Monday: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Webley mk111

Any chance of photos of the Webley Mk111, thanks.

rifles

up to the top

collection

up to the top

Rifles

Up To The Top

Kevin, still awaiting reply to my email and pm concerning the Webley mk111.

archie

sure that pics were added but they seem to have vanished

john

EDIT, just realised that it was another thread that had the pics added, bloody galloping dementure!!!!!!
    Last edited by johnbaz; 12-06-2007 at 03:30 PM.

Osprey

Any chance of some pics of the Osprey ?
    roger.merritt@btconnect.com

Thanks
    Rogm
    Last edited by Rogm; 13-06-2007 at 12:33 PM.
    My better half now says im an addict. . . . . . . . . . .Addicted to buying to many Flippin airguns