Thread: AGS swat 3+12+44

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The mag readings are out on my 4-16 swat as well, 8 mag is more like 10 when comparing to a fixed mag scope. Not conclusive as that could be wrong also.
    "Shooters, regardless of their preferred quarry, enjoy their sport for its ability to transfer them from their day-to-day life into a world where they can lose themselves for a few hours". B Potts.

westbrom Guest
    tried mounting the swat version on the rapid......due to the short body on the scope you have v little front to back adjustment giving you a. a very big problem with eye relief on standard mounts you really need set backs to mount properly. Probably not an issue on other guns...thought the image was a bit fish eyed to me as well....

Quote Originally Posted by westbrom View Post
    tried mounting the swat version on the rapid......due to the short body on the scope you have v little front to back adjustment giving you a. a very big problem with eye relief on standard mounts you really need set backs to mount properly. Probably not an issue on other guns...thought the image was a bit fish eyed to me as well....
    You MUST be talking about the Compact version.
    To be good, one must do good.

I`ve got the 4-16x56, great optics, turn the mag down to 4 and with half a moon out you can still see pretty clearly. Over all its a great scope except for the mill dots which are so big, to be able to use them at 200 yds you have to only use 5 mag.
    Sako Riihmakki 222 ,cz 452 22 Blaser R93 6.5x55

Mick C Guest
    I have the compact one on my new gun, but only used it at the gun club. But that will change tonight