Thread: 1960s Webley & Scott Falcon in .177 Calibre

1960s Webley & Scott Falcon in .177 Calibre

Good morning all, I hope you are well and looking foward to the weekend.

I have for sale a very nice Webley & Scott Falcon Circa 1964? in .177 Calibre.

It shoots well and I believe that it is putting out about 8Ft.Lbs. which is about right.

The rifle has not been tampered with in any way and both stock and action are in good condition. The stock has the little white Webley disc in the stock as was their trade mark for that era.

I will add some pictures later today.

I am asking for £60.00p plus P&P of your choice.

Thank you for taking the time to read this ad.

Regards.

Musicman.
    Last edited by musicman; 14-06-2007 at 07:28 AM. Reason: Rifle now Sold. Thank you Duncan

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    To all my fellow BBS Collectors Corner Crew ... Have communicated with Dave a number of times on another forum and although he is a newbie on here, I can vouch for him as far as I can, so no worries dealing. Dave mate, do complete your profile a.s.a.p. however as folk on here like it and the admin mods insist on it if buying and selling . ATB and welcom to the BBS: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    To all my fellow BBS Collectors Corner Crew ... Have communicated with Dave a number of times on another forum and although he is a newbie on here, I can vouch for him as far as I can, so no worries dealing. Dave mate, do complete your profile a.s.a.p. however as folk on here like it and the admin mods insist on it if buying and selling . ATB and welcom to the BBS: Gareth W-B.
    Here's how to fill in your user profile.