Thread: Nikko sterling Airking 4-12X42AO

Nikko sterling Airking 4-12X42AO

Nikko sterling Airking 4-12X42AO just got it from BAR with scope covers and mounts put it on looked though it and thought it looks the same as my AGS and Hawke scopes then i thought i will try them one after the other WOW the difference when you try the scopes one after the other was unmissable the picture was so much clearar on the nikko and sharper not as misty looking now i can see why its a good scope if you have a small budget go for the Nikko sterling Airking 4-12X42AO you will not be disaponted the scope covers are bright yellow dont look that nice but they do there job and the mount i have not tryed as i have a better one that was on my last scope so can not comment but i have heard bad things about the mounts.

and thats all thanks for takeing the time to read this

Dan-E-

Dan, has it got the mil dot reticule? I have a 3-9x42 which I think is a great scope but I would like a little more mag.
    Cheers,
    Squire.
    Regards,
    Dave.

I have the Airking as above, it is mil dot, and I agree with everything said in the review. Ive recently moved from an airmax sr6 to this scope, and while it is a cheaper scope, it performs brilliantly, the optics are clear and the mildots arent too big.

Well worth a look. As Dan mentioned, it does come with a set of one piece mounts, but to be honest, I had difficulty getting the ret straight on them, so switched back to my sportsmatch mounts.
    BSA Mercury .22, Steyr SSG69, Enfield No4 Mk1*, Schmeisser AR15 Ultramatch, 1938 Mauser KKW K98 Trainer.

Fluffybuck is offline Member of the .25 cal fan club
    If you can't get the ret level, turn the mount around so that the dovetail bolts are on the opposite side to how it came "out of the box".