Thread: New 'Webley' Typhoon scope rails

New 'Webley' Typhoon scope rails

OK, as a Webley collector I have invested in the new 'Typhoon' pistol (why call it after a classic meant for younger shooters?), anyway, it has scope rails - anyone know how to fit a scope to it?

'Webley' do not seem to know as they are ignoring my emails.

Any comments in general from Webley collectors etc.?
    lodmoor
    Always ready to buy another Webley pistol and another and . . . .

Hope you noted the quotes around Webley and at least they changed the original Webley logo to the new, er, streamlined (?) one (could say more but don't want to be sued).

Still, I bought it as it is, in theory, a 'Webley' (Typhoon MK2??????) and is not as bad as the Gnat; but it has scope rails and 'Webley' will not answer my query as to how a scope can be fitted.

Who thought up the 'semi-recoiless' idea anyway? Still, I think it will not last and will become collectable.
    Last edited by lodmoor; 01-06-2007 at 08:54 PM. Reason: spelling
    lodmoor

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Please don't take this the wrong way, as I know you to be a good guy as we have dealt together in the past, so nothing personal is meant by the following, but the pistol you are asking about is a brand new model, so is not now (and never will be imo) a collectable. Try posting in the general section as that may pay more dividends. ATB and Good Luck : Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Done the general, my point here is towfold; the new 'Webley' is NOT in the class of the old; the new 'Webley' company do not know what they are doing; and, following Monty Python the third point is - what did the Romans really do for them?
    lodmoor

Mmmmmm, but then short term production mistakes DO become rareties and therefore collectable - anyway I am stuck with one with or without a scope!
    lodmoor