Thread: Brunswick Rifle Questions.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Going by the list of your guns I would guess you don't have an FAC so perhaps you should consider putting it together with a dummy barrel and keeping it as a wall hanger.

http://www.ima-usa.com/product_info....5ccde853aca692

Click on the pic should give you a bigger view
    “If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?” :- Prince Philip said after Dunblane

Last edited by Smokeless Coal; 14-06-2007 at 09:19 PM.
    “If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?” :- Prince Philip said after Dunblane

IIRC correctly the Brunswick was a two-groove pattern rifling, with a special ball mould that cast a flanged ball so the flange mechanically engaged the rifling.

I would suspect there would be no legal implication in buying an original antique barrel and fitting it, although I would have thought the likelihood of finding one is somewhat slim. If any kind of reproduction barrel was fitted I would suspect that FAC conditions would apply.