Thread: 777 Fffg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A bit late, so no point in posting other than to inform you all of another dedicated 777 user, me.
    Fortune favors the brave...

Well I still haven't sourced a 12gn nozzle to try my .36 out - I have tried cutting down a 24gn but its so wide I can't get it in the hole

Anyone want to sell me a small nozzle or point me in the direction of a supply?

Regards

Corrie

Corrie, another method is to use vial/phials and weigh you powder into them at home.
    A lot of clubs are now frowning at the use of flasks and potentially a bomb in your hand.

You can get greater accuracy by weighing, just remember 12gr by weight is a lot more than 12gr by volume. Try weighing 24gr from your spout and halve it.

Start weighing your loads for a bit more precision in your shots. Weigh your balls too (eek) and match them as sets. Make sure your nipples are all from a matching set as well, the holes can vary. Dont mix caps between tins they can alter the let off by a miniscule ammount. Old caps are not the same as new caps, I buy mine 10 tins at a time so they should be consistant and hopefully from the same batch.
    Last edited by Smokeless Coal; 10-08-2007 at 07:03 PM.
    “If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?” :- Prince Philip said after Dunblane

As an after thought to the thread about poor service by Rockphoon I would like to add a bit on good service.

I often use Wilson and Wilson for mail order of 777. Ordered some friday here today monday, usually next day so this was slower than normal.

777 £29.99 + £6.20 p+p

I'm more than happy with service. The guy on the phone sounds like Marvin the Paranoid Android. Give him a ring if you want powder or ball 01843 822242.
    “If a cricketer, for instance, suddenly decided to go into a school and batter a lot of people to death with a cricket bat, which he could do very easily, I mean, are you going to ban cricket bats?” :- Prince Philip said after Dunblane