Thread: Richter Optik

Richter Optik

Just fitted a Richter Optik 3-9x50e scope to my S410 and I'm well impressed!
    It's crystal clear with a wide field of view and a brilliant illuminated 30/30 reticle , also it has an adjustable range finding front lense which is very usefull and it comes complete with fitted flip up covers!

If it had finger adjustable turrets it would be near on perfect

If someone would have told me i could get a scope of this quality for less that a ton 12 month ago i would have laughed at them.

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!

Smile Optik Scopes

Quote Originally Posted by thegunman View Post
    Just fitted a Richter Optik 3-9x50e scope to my S410 and I'm well impressed!
    It's crystal clear with a wide field of view and a brilliant illuminated 30/30 reticle , also it has an adjustable range finding front lense which is very usefull and it comes complete with fitted flip up covers!

If it had finger adjustable turrets it would be near on perfect

If someone would have told me i could get a scope of this quality for less that a ton 12 month ago i would have laughed at them.
    The 3x9x50 is superb, my old boy has one on his Falcom will a mil dot ret I think he paid about £50 for it! I've got a 6x24x50 on my .22 HW100 and it's not missed a beat. It's not as clear close up as my MTC Viper but I wouldn't swap it and for £70 I'm well happy. Mine has finger adjustable targets and you can change the reading to zero, which helps when I'm letting others use my gun!

Ryan
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!