Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Victory at last!!

Victory at last!!

After much effort and several disappointments i've finally got one........A Sharp Victory in .177!! and some interesting documentation with it.

A very big 'Thank you' to Morningstar for it.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

Well done mate, I wish could find a Goldstar then I would be V.happy as well.
    I Keep Hitting The Escape Button But I Am Still Here.

Glad

Glad you like her George
    I know she has got a good home now and will be molly coddled so I can sleep easy now.

Graham

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    Glad you like her George
    I know she has got a good home now and will be molly coddled so I can sleep easy now.

Graham
    She has a good home Graham, but as soon as i get her adjusted and the moderator adaptor smoothed down........the old girl will be out working!

Just call me 'Pimp' from now on!

A pleasure to meet a fellow Sharp fan and a knowledgeable gent.
    "..it does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."

On ma dirt farm near Dudley in the Westmidlands.

Question

Allways wanted one of these,loved my Sharp Inova and still do not that I use it much these days,how does it compare to the Inova??? much better build quality so Iam told,is the trigger is much better too???

Quote Originally Posted by OLD JUD View Post
    After much effort and several disappointments i've finally got one........A Sharp Victory in .177!! and some interesting documentation with it.

A very big 'Thank you' to Morningstar for it.
    Great news , any photo's ?

Did not realise that they are still in production , just not shipped here ill try and find the jap website (if you can translate it )

Quote Originally Posted by R. P. McMurphy View Post
    Allways wanted one of these,loved my Sharp Inova and still do not that I use it much these days,how does it compare to the Inova??? much better build quality so Iam told,is the trigger is much better too???
    Hi Mate, i've not had time to do anything with it yet apart from giving it a rub down with an oily rag!

I need to remove the pump rod and adjust it to give 11+ ft/lb, Graham set it below the limit..(Just to be safe) i've also got the original 'Unrestricted' pump head.

Build quality is certainly better than Innova, and not too heavy, mechanically more sophisticated as well.

As for the trigger it doesn't become harder to release the more you pump it..(Unlike the Innova)

As soon as i get time to get it up and running the way i want it i'll post more info.

Quote Originally Posted by aeron View Post
    Great news , any photo's ?

Did not realise that they are still in production , just not shipped here ill try and find the jap website (if you can translate it )
    Their not in production Aeron, i've just not had time to take photo's, and i've got a busy week ahead of me at work....i'll take some piccies as and when.

Exclamation

Hi Mate, i've not had time to do anything with it yet apart from giving it a rub down with an oily rag!

I need to remove the pump rod and adjust it to give 11+ ft/lb, Graham set it below the limit..(Just to be safe) i've also got the original 'Unrestricted' pump head.

Build quality is certainly better than Innova, and not too heavy, mechanically more sophisticated as well.

As for the trigger it doesn't become harder to release the more you pump it..(Unlike the Innova)

As soon as i get time to get it up and running the way i want it i'll post more info.

Their not in production Aeron, i've just not had time to take photo's, and i've got a busy week ahead of me at work....i'll take some piccies as and when.
    Allmost bought one meself about 18 months back,still wish I had.I look forward to the pics.As regards them being out of production now,who knows Sharp don't export anymore so who know's what they make now!

quite right , its the innova & ace that are still in production

Allmost bought one meself about 18 months back, still wish I had.I look forward to the pics.As regards them being out of production now,who knows Sharp don't export anymore so who know's what they make now!
    Probably about the same time i was offered a Pan Target....For £450!
    Needless to say i didn't buy it!

Well done George! You finally got one. As you may know I am also a lover of the Sharps rifles and have a few in my collection.
    I have heard that they are to be re-imported into this country by .

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    I have heard that they are to be re-imported into this country by
    Do go on Mr IJ!!!

Do go on Mr IJ!!!
    There should be some news around October this year.

ATB
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Question

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    There should be some news around October this year.

ATB
    Ian
    Do you know what rifles Sharp make now?Anything new???