Thread: Fwb 65 Price check

Fwb 65 Price check

Hi all,

Would be grateful for any ideas on value for the above pistol, taking into account:

1) Good mechanics, relatively poor cosmetics
    2)Has r/h moulded walnut grip
    3) sold with original buyers guide

Cheers,

Pete

£100 to someone who wants a match trigger decent power pistol for Pistol HFT - I bought / sold my ex FWB 65 for £150 - £180 in very good condition.
    Cheers
    Stu
    Ex- Field airgun fella @ www.hprpc.co.uk

Fwb 65

I have sold 5 FWB 65's and 80's over the past year for our club and for families of deceased members.
    Prices varied from £130 to £160 All were good mechanically and had minimal wear to original finish. All sold quickly(perhaps they were too cheap)
    Personally I think they are splendid pistols and worth more. They were quite expensive when new and last forever if not abused/dry fired.
    However precharged match pistols have relegated the old FWB's to a lower division. A rough one in working order has to be worth £100 plus
    hold me back !!

Fwb 65

I'll give £110.00 for it posted Malc,

Yes, even on eGun Germany they only fetch about 150 euros nowadays, unless they're in exceptionally good origional nick.
    Super guns though

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I sold mine for about £130 recently. You cannot buy anything new for that price that comes anywhere near it in terms of accuracy and workmanship. Also did about 465 fps with H&N pellets, so it is quite powerful for a pistol. Superb pistol that will never wear out, ideal for the one-pistol person. Also I found it was nearly 100% consistent, less than 0.2% variation in muzzle velocity which I put down to the pellets.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I sold mine for about £130 recently. You cannot buy anything new for that price that comes anywhere near it in terms of accuracy and workmanship. Also did about 465 fps with H&N pellets, so it is quite powerful for a pistol. Superb pistol that will never wear out, ideal for the one-pistol person. Also I found it was nearly 100% consistent, less than 0.2% variation in muzzle velocity which I put down to the pellets.
    Have to agree with Alistair......I bought it after all

paul.

Thanks lads.

Pete