Thread: Webley Junior Pistol Prices Please.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Red face Webley Junior Pistol Prices Please.

Now all sorted (for the time being ) thanks to Good Guy Pat (see post # 13 below)

Having recently been hooked by the idea of putting together a modest collection of Webley Pistols to complement my not inconsiderable rifle collection (thirty strong and rising) and having made a good start with a couple of tidy post-war .177 Seniors and a belter of a MkII Premier courtesy of mrjasonryan and Pat.. respectively (cheers chaps ) and with the potential of a .177 Tempest on the horizon am now interested in a .177 Junior. Therefore, in all seriousness, what sort of price plus post should I expect to pay for a good to very good condition variant of a Junior?

Recently I tried to bid for a vgc mint boxed one but had to stand back when the owner informed me that if it came up for sale a few big boys with fatter wallets than mine had already stepped up, but as not particularly bothered about it being boxed, how much should I be looking at for a .177 example of each of the following Junior variants please? Only want one at this stage, so condition for my first Junior is more important to me than rarity, but pre-informed is pre-armed.

Junior Wood Grip
    Junior Tin Grip
    Junior Bakelite Grip - several variants
    Junior Mk.2 Plastic Grip

Rough dates of manufacture for the aforementioned Junior types would also be good here if at all possible please, but I will be grateful for all/any information received. Thanking you all in anticipation of the right pointers : Gareth W-B.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 15-06-2007 at 07:59 PM. Reason: now sorted thanks to Pat..

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.