Thread: benjamin 342 seal kits?

benjamin 342 seal kits?

Hi i am after a benjamin 342 seal/service kit or any info on where to get one of these kits, the only place i have seen these is on U.S websites, but this is for the 392 model, does the 342 use the same or a similar kit.

A few members in here i noticed have resealed/serviced these, i would be very interested where they got the seal kits from.

Thanks

Rod

Quote Originally Posted by evilstoat View Post
    Hi i am after a benjamin 342 seal/service kit or any info on where to get one of these kits, the only place i have seen these is on U.S websites, but this is for the 392 model, does the 342 use the same or a similar kit.

A few members in here i noticed have resealed/serviced these, i would be very interested where they got the seal kits from.

Thanks

Rod
    i'd be interested too as i have a project 342 benjamin and a silver streak in bits too, both ready for new bits

john

Hi, I usually make them, I presume your talking about the " Exhaust " valve seal,( And another ) !
    I allway,s use PTFE , and they take a while to seat, ( Harder than the original ) But when left pumped,will seat overnight, & will last forever !
    I also have a Thumbhole stock & Pump arm for the Sheridan, = Scope mounting & silencer adapter, , PS I find the Pics, sure they will be on a " Search " Unrestricted they make 11.5 Fpe, on 5 pumps, and .20 is a great calibre, Cheers, ( I love the pump ups )