Thread: Webley Service Rifles

Webley Service Rifles

Can I request that all members please refrain from advertising any of these for a while.
    3 weeks ago I had none and now I have 3 so no more thank you
    unless its mk 2 second edition.

I have always wanted one, so far I have managed to resist.
    But only just, so please keep buying them all you are doing me a favour.

Oh no no more..... not this week anyway

One more will do no harm.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    I just got one, it is an extraordinary piece of kit, ain't nothing like it. Bit like a Jules Verne Victorian science-fiction idea of an airgun. Also seems to be hand-made from top quality materials, the fold-down peepsight is very cool.

Perhaps we can organise a Webley Service skittle-shoot? Maybe those little orange clays so I can see what I'm shooting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    I just got one, it is an extraordinary piece of kit, ain't nothing like it. Bit like a Jules Verne Victorian science-fiction idea of an airgun. Also seems to be hand-made from top quality materials, the fold-down peepsight is very cool.

Perhaps we can organise a Webley Service skittle-shoot? Maybe those little orange clays so I can see what I'm shooting at.
    If you want to see a real Jules Verne Airgun, check out the Improved Britannia that Silva may be selling in his thread ' Vintage Airguns for Sale'
    Now that really is a triumph of Eccentric Edwardian Airgun "Tom Foolery" of the higest order.
    Mind you Mk2 Service rifles are pretty unique as well

Lakey