Thread: Daystate & BSA's excellent aftersales

Thumbs up Daystate & BSA's excellent aftersales

Thought I would mention it.
    Extremely impressed with both Daystate and BSA.
    My Harrier X arrive with the screw on tip missing from the muzzle flip compensator - I e-mailed Daystate asking whether they could send me one and no more than 30mins later I recieved an e-mail from Tony Belas saying he would pop one in the post the next morning, and sure enough it arrived 1 day later!

I managed to snap the trigger sear on my S10 ..
    I e-mailed BSA and was quoted £7.50 + VAT for the part I needed. I rang up BSA to order the part...after giving my postal address the lady said, "Ok, Ill put in the post for you, thankyou", I said, "But...don't you want my credit card details?", she said, "No, thats ok love, don't worry about it"!
    Either Im very charming over the phone or BSA know how to look after customers!

Dave,

cpharrboy Guest
    The worst company EVER for not being nice to you about any such things is GAMO. BSA have always been super cool to me and I live in the states. I was presented with a "Ill fix you right up sir. Whats your address and I will send them today" after I inquired about breech seals and how much was it going to cost for the parts and postage. I kinda wish BSA would step up production and marketing so they maybe would get a bit bigger over here because I love BSAs products and the people that work there.

I'll second you on BSA's service. Managed to break the rearsight upon my Goldstar, sent it off under warranty, and recieved within a week not just a replacement rearsight, but two! If only all companies cared for their custmers as much.