Thread: Hawke spotting scope,15-45/50

Hawke spotting scope,15-45/50

Ive just got a hawke spotting scope, for hide work and scope setting, its a great tool , i dug out some earth on a hill and under a tree overlooking my shoot , with permission,,and the bunnies are coming in ridiculesly close,in fact i can now pick off the older ones and leave some younger healthy bunnies ,,the scope cost £80 a little less if you shop around, but its waterproof, has a type of protective jacket to protect it from knocks ,and a type of camcorder hand strap,and a mini table top tripod ,its a compact job but the lenses although not bak 4 ,are surprisingly sharp ,hand holding the scope is good too, up to 30 times if you zoom up any more id recomend using a post , IM spotting bunnies at hundreds of meters away and planning my rout to them, the image at 45 times isnt as good as at lower magnification but in all im well impressed, even without my glasses on its as clear as a bell,the whole thing fits in a pocket too,

Gary C Guest
    I know who makes the Hawke spotting scopes, you get a lot of glass for your money.