Thread: Milbro G27 info required.

Milbro G27 info required.

Hi All,
    I have a twangy example of the above rifle and have refinsihed the stock in the past. I am considering an internal overhaul and was wondering.....

Can anyone tell me what power levels a .22 example of the above would be expected to perform at? (If I remember when I last chrono'd it some time ago it was pushing out about 6ft/lbs.)

Also does anyone have any disassembly instruction for this model or can advise me whether and of Phil Bulmers strip articles for Dianas/Originals would be similar enough to be of use?

Many thanks.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire

Mod.27 Power Level & Chambers Diagram.

Hi matey, all the Diana 27s and G27s (Diana, Original, and Milbro) are lovely rifles . My .22 example put out 9ft lb if that is any help, and have copied a link below which may be of use too (just click). atvb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thanks for the advice Gareth. Sounds like she needs opening up and fettling (both from the twanging I hear and your estimation of expected power).
    Do you happen to know if the block at the end of the cylinder that holds the spring in is threaded in to the cylinder? (sorry I dont know the proper part names!)

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Do you happen to know if the block at the end of the cylinder that holds the spring in is threaded in to the cylinder? (sorry I dont know the proper part names!)
    Sorry, I'm not sure. Best guy to ask would probably be DM80 on here. He is a really good guy so why not send him a p-m? atvb: Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.