Thread: Webley MK3 .177 Value

Webley MK3 .177 Value

A local gunshop to me has a .177 MK3 for sale. Its the last series, in say 9/10 condition. Whats it worth?, I thought £150 to £160 given the valuation of £125 on that lovely .22 on this site a couple of days ago. Can I have your views/advice

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    Tough call on .177 MKIIIs. You still don't see many for sale regardless of condition. The demise of Webley proper also seems to have added a little value to second hand rifles of the marque. I'd be surprised to find one in a shop that knew what they had for less than £200. Whether they will get any interest is another matter entirely.
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

Yep got to agree with 'SAM' on this one. .177 Mk 3 are few and far between. £150-£160, trade, in that condition sounds reasonable to me.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Early non scope railed Mk.3's in very good condition are being offered, and sold, for up to £250.
    The later models are making up to £200, dependent on condition, but the average seems to be £125 - £150.
    Retailers are invariably asking in the higher range of prices, and in a lot of cases seem to be getting them.