Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good starter pistol for 10m target

left handed

hi i am in the same boat looking to start 10m target left handed cant find any pistols second hand or new fwb 80 or 90 biakal 1zk 46m are there any shops dealers i could try many thanks dave

I have an Aeron (BRNO or CZ) B96 in CO2

Its a great 10m pistol for the money. You will have to locate a lefty grip however. For the money the pistol is a winner with a LW barrel and nice trigger. The whole pistol is adjustable in all sorts of ways as well to suit your needs. Might want to give them a look.

Bowman

Quote Originally Posted by davos View Post
    hi i am in the same boat looking to start 10m target left handed cant find any pistols second hand or new fwb 80 or 90 biakal 1zk 46m are there any shops dealers i could try many thanks dave
    If you find a Gamo compact, then left hand grips can be had from the US here http://www.gamousa.com//Catalog.aspx?Family=54 wityh the dollar being so weak it is a good time to buy from US.
    PM me for money saving prices on aquarium fish foods.

Grips for the Gamo are not that hard to make, I made several for the club Gamo's.

If you are still looking, drop me a PM and I will see if there are any spare.
    Regards
    Bob

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent

UK: expensive!

Quote Originally Posted by pollythedog View Post
    If you find a Gamo compact, then left hand grips can be had from the US here http://www.gamousa.com//Catalog.aspx?Family=54 wityh the dollar being so weak it is a good time to buy from US.
    Yes: I learned this "the other way around" when my wife and I visited London from the States!

We had a wonderful time, though: we both fell in love with your country.

Jim
    Last edited by Jim McArthur; 08-09-2007 at 08:49 PM.

Tau 7, mines left handed Mays of London supplied the grip £30 ish about 5yrs ago.
    Excellent club comp gun. Not sure of price new now though, I was lucky and got mine for £100 original case, all bits etc..