i`ve just picked up a couple of bsa`s today (owner moving into sheltered housing)
first is a mk2 meteor serial no ta 25 (full of dust and cant read the rest at the moment) theaction looks good (may have been resprayed but i don`t think so) both sights there

second is what i think is a standard serial no s51393 wood stock is varnished but it has kept the wood underneath in very good condition, the action is another matter as it has been spray painted with black enamal. i can see the piston skirt and it has pat 982-29 the rest is to faint to read, at the time of posting i have no idear what is under the paint but when i do i`ll let you know

could any one give me an aproximate value on these as i have so many guns and will not be keeping them, the only reson that i got them was that they would have gone to the gentlemans 18 year old CHAV grandson or the skip
i`ve just had a count up in the shed/workshop and i`ve now got 68 rifles and another 19 in bits (as you do) and 21 pistols of my own, way way way to many so i`ve got to have a sort out, one day sometime maybe

cheers
jon