Thread: MTC SCB Reticule

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    crazywabbit Guest

Lightbulb MTC SCB Reticule 3-12x44

MTC SCB Reticule 3-12x44 @10 Mag

Hi folks, just had a day where I had to do some final tweaking and just as I was about to do some plinking my friends son appears and ask to have ago (he's 14) he has never fired a gun before so Uber Drill time...safety on..Load...Lock..Prone Pos Down.adjust pos..steady..focus..breathe...in your own time 5 shots... fire.. he starts off miss, miss, miss, Plink! Thwack! crap thats my gun box!... safety on...crap he says! anyway. I start to explain to him about the scope and the points on the scope and then comes the streams of questions "why cant I just put the cross in the middle of it and hit it" Ahh! well you see its like this and proceded to draw diagrams and scetches of how things working... hmm! I then started to feel that this was not sinking in at all as vague look of "I just want to hit stuff" appeared over his face and he then says "but on Halo I kill stuff all the time" LOL! so then I show him a few piccies of the reticule and then the "penny droped" by this time his Dad was involved and so and he got a crash course too. So now that they both had a good understanding off they go back to the garden and started plinking away this time both happy chappies and this time i moved my gun box

So anyway here are some links to some templates I did for the MTB SCB Reticule should you want to print them out please feel free to do so. One is blank and the other is ranged for .177. They are slightly exagerated as to avoid screen clutter but if i get the time i'll do a propper scaled one. best to copy into word and print them off.

MTC-SCB-Reticule.gif

MTC-SCB-Reticule-Blank.gif
    Last edited by crazywabbit; 28-07-2007 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Typo :)