Thread: bsa goldstar 22

Question bsa goldstar 22

i got a bsa goldstar/gas ram 22 and i have been asked if i want to sell but i dont no its value. its fair/good condition but not mint. has anybody sold 1 recently? does anybody no the value. i have 4 air rifles and a shoty but i cant use them all

250 quid in vgc???
    HTH
    Stu
    Ex- Field airgun fella @ www.hprpc.co.uk

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by scgevans View Post
    250 quid in vgc???
    HTH
    Stu
    ... Ditto: thats what I sold my .22 sprung Goldstar in vgc for, inc. the gas strutt it had in it when I bought it (but chose to remove ).

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

i just offered it somebody for 170 quid today and he nocked me back oh well i guess i can ask for more now i no its value. dont realy want to sell but ive four airrifles and can only shoot 1 at a time

Quote Originally Posted by 1mart1n View Post
    dont realy want to sell but ive four airrifles and can only shoot 1 at a time
    Four? Four? ... Try choosing which to shoot from a rack of twenty four plus pistols and who knows how many hidden from the wife in the loft (and two more on order ). Ha ha. Stick to your guns matey (bad pun intended ), as £170 is way too cheap imho, but why sell it anyway when it is clear you need many many more . Ha ha! Atb: Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

i tihnk you need a wee bit of help. there is abslutly no need to stock up on guns that would be of no use in a civil war you can only hunt with one at a time so sell the rest and spent the money on somat with a bit more power.

Quote Originally Posted by 1mart1n View Post
    i tihnk you need a wee bit of help. there is abslutly no need to stock up on guns that would be of no use in a civil war you can only hunt with one at a time so sell the rest and spent the money on somat with a bit more power.
    Ha ha ha and uh ? That’s not why we collect air guns, it’s because of many things. In my case an interest in British social history and British engineering (of which imo air guns have played an intrinsic part for the past century) along with wanting to assemble the air guns that were around when I was a lad. But for it to even occur to you to suggest stocking up on fire arms in case of a civil war infers that its not we collectors who need a wee bit of help matey, but the bloke in your mirror... Ma, them voices are calling me again ... Hee hee hee : Gareth W-B.

Ratman Guest

Thumbs up Why have more than one gun

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Ha ha ha and uh ? That’s not why we collect air guns, it’s because of many things. In my case an interest in British social history and British engineering (of which imo air guns have played an intrinsic part for the past century) along with wanting to assemble the air guns that were around when I was a lad. But for it to even occur to you to suggest stocking up on fire arms in case of a civil war infers that its not we collectors who need a wee bit of help matey, but the bloke in your mirror... Ma, them voices are calling me again ... Hee hee hee : Gareth W-B.
    Gareth W-B is absolutely right mate, why do people have more than one painting?? I don't know as I'm not interested in art on canvas, but I am interested in gun art, sometimes I just take each of my guns out in turn and look at it, hold it, admire the workmanship, wipe it down with my favourite oily cloth and put it back into it's place. You don't need to shoot a gun to enjoy it, shooting it just adds to the pleasure, oohh!! If you sell your gun for £200 how long will that money last?? NOT LONG!!, but if you keep the gun it will last for ever.
    I'm into shotguns too, so just imagine the lies I have to tell my wife.
    Rob......with gunitis....no know cure (not that I want one)