Thread: Sale fell through-was I reasonable?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My personal view on this sort of mexican stand-off

Folks can have as many references or vouchers as they please Unless those same referees are willing to underwrite the deal and guarantee the dough for my item in the event the person they've been so willing to vouch for legs it with an item, then talk is cheap and it would be same response as always.

'No credit, show me the money. First to say they'll do so gets it, soon as their payment arrives'

Someone turns up at my place of business with fifteen aquaintancies I dont know from adam in tow all singing his praises he'd get same response.

At end of the day anyone doesnt like it isnt being forced to buy the item, wait till another one comes up either from someone you'ld rather deal with or is more willing to accept cash after delivery.

All deals Ive had as a buyer on here have been good ones, in return I'll give the seller a little thumbs up for that deal but (and no offence to those sellers Ive dealt with intended) at end of the day I STILL dont know them from adam wether their next deal will be equally good is always for next buyer to find out for themselves
    Last edited by stevie68; 29-07-2007 at 08:49 PM.