Thread: Original BSA Stutzen

Original BSA Stutzen

A friend of mine off this forum has asked if I can offer up for sale his BSA Stutzen in .22 cal. It's an original one, not the Gamo branded re-release, and it's in immaculate condition. It's probably only ever had 200 pelets through it. I fired it the other day and it's sweet. As I type this I've just realised I've completely forgotten what 'scope is on the gun, I'll check tomorrow(and hopefully get photo's at the same time). Me bad, sorry.
    Asking £250 ono with scope and basic gun bag.

Anthony
    Last edited by ayjay; 02-08-2007 at 11:01 PM. Reason: forgot to state cal
    In the beginning there was nothing, and it blew up.
    Leupy'd .22 Stealth, Weihrauch HW97 & 3-9x50, Modified Crosman Ratcatcher & AGS 4x40

Sam Vimes is offline Vanquished a Weihrauch evangelist with a gasram
    Might save him a few unnecessary phone calls if you let us know which calibre. If it's an RB2 might come in handy too.
    Fabricatum diem, pvnc!

I'll check if it's an RB2 tomorrow as well.

Anthony
    Last edited by ayjay; 02-08-2007 at 11:03 PM.
    Leupy'd .22 Stealth, Weihrauch HW97 & 3-9x50, Modified Crosman Ratcatcher & AGS 4x40

hello ayjay

it wouldn't by any chance be spamel that's selling the stutzen?, i recall reading a post on british blades forum and spamel said he had a couple of them, i sent a pm but didn't get a reply

i just ordered a gamo stutzen from our sponsors this afternoon, then saw this ad, typical, i would have preferred a beesa but there you go, i'll start saving again as i don't have enough now

john

'Tis our very own Guycep who's selling the BEESA. I was supposed to see him today but got caught up doing something for my dad.

Ant (ubermeister on bb, in case you're wondering).

Quote Originally Posted by ayjay View Post
    'Tis our very own Guycep who's selling the BEESA. I was supposed to see him today but got caught up doing something for my dad.

Ant (ubermeister on bb, in case you're wondering).

it's norr often ah'm reight, burr ah'm wrong ageean

john

ahhh, howdy ubermeister, over on bb forum, i'm johnbaz (not very original i know)

Guycep Guest
    Just giving this a bump with a price drop to £230

The Stutzen is mine, and like Anthony said, it is mint condition and has probably fired 100-200 pellets EVER!

It comes with an Original 4x40 scope and mounts, as well as a slip for it.

Anyone interested please drop me a pm or email to guystainthorp(at)hotmail.com

Cheers folks

Am second in the queue having have offered the full asking price plus post via email.

Cheers
    Stu
    Ex- Field airgun fella @ www.hprpc.co.uk

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    As a fellow BSA RB-2 Stutzen owner (in .177 flavour), have to say that the above is a very fair price indeed . Got mine set up with a Bushnell 4-12x40 paralax Sportsman scope: a lovely little rig indeed . Right then the sun is out so I'm off to join it on my Kawasaki for an afternoon blatt . Atb: Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

SOLD. Thanks for looking.

Ant