Thread: Series 70 Model76

Question Series 70 Model76

Hello
    This might be a bit of a newbie question but here goes. I have just bought my first airgun for a long time with the intention of refurbishing it. However I am unable to identify it, all it has on the piston spring chamber is "Series 70 Model 76 Made in Gt Britian". I think it might be a Diana as on the wooden stock there is a circular indentation very similar in size to that on some Diana's I have seen. Where can I purchase spares parts for this or manufacturing drawings if such exist and what sort of value would it be worth when done? Any help/information would be appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simple123 View Post
    Hello
    This might be a bit of a newbie question but here goes. I have just bought my first airgun for a long time with the intention of refurbishing it. However I am unable to identify it, all it has on the piston spring chamber is "Series 70 Model 76 Made in Gt Britian". I think it might be a Diana as on the wooden stock there is a circular indentation very similar in size to that on some Diana's I have seen. Where can I purchase spares parts for this or manufacturing drawings if such exist and what sort of value would it be worth when done? Any help/information would be appreciated.

Thanks
    It is definitely a Diana. Parts can be bought from www.chambersgunmakers.co.uk - go to the Milbro section.

Welcome to the BBS.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.

Thanks for the information Garvin