Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: one of a kind boot sale find

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    That thar is the darn ugliest pissle I ever did see! Didn't know Relum Tornados had chilren but that is the devil's spawn for sure. I agree 100% with Garvin, 'cept it could be used as a plinking target on a fullbore range first.

Whoever designed and built that 'tool' has no respect for aethetics, engineering or human life.

Quote Originally Posted by lodmoor View Post
    Hey Garvin, you don't have old guns to shoot them, you have them 'cos they are rare, unusual, you love them etc etc etc, throw it in the bin! Tut tut, give it to a discerning collector like me!!!
    You're quite right, what was I thinking?

Best never to fire it then, or keep the bin out of sight if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    That thar is the darn ugliest pissle I ever did see! Didn't know Relum Tornados had chilren but that is the devil's spawn for sure. I agree 100% with Garvin, 'cept it could be used as a plinking target on a fullbore range first.

Whoever designed and built that 'tool' has no respect for aethetics, engineering or human life.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.