Thread: I want to sell my Milbro Diana series 70 model 71-how?

desyboy Guest

I want to sell my Milbro Diana series 70 model 71-how?

I have the above air rifle. It takes .177 pellets.

It works- v small areas of surface rust- not much.

I have photos-

I an unfamiliar with the law- if I advertise it for sale can I post it- is that legal and if so whats the average cost?

Is it better to set a price or can I start an auction???

I dont want it.

Regards

Des

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by desyboy View Post
    I have the above air rifle. It takes .177 pellets.

It works- v small areas of surface rust- not much.

I have photos-

I an unfamiliar with the law- if I advertise it for sale can I post it- is that legal and if so whats the average cost?

Is it better to set a price or can I start an auction???

I dont want it.

Regards

Des
    First things first if you want to sell it as per forum rules you must fill in your profile. Second, as long as you are not a dealer/trader, yes you can sell it via the internet and post it to the buyer (recommend Special Delivery), but remember to check the age of the person you are selling it to as if they are under 17, you will go to jail if caught . Thirdly, I am a bit of a Milbro Diana Series 70 Model 71 fan, and have one boxed and as new. It cost Me £140, but I have seen lesser condition (although still very clean) examples go around the £120 mark, and average condition ones go for £80 posted. The Series 70 Mod.71 is probably the rarest (and best) rifle that the Milbro factory ever produced however, and I also have much printed info on them. Yet everything I have has been written since Milbro ceased trading, and I have nothing from the original brief, and everything I have suggests that this particular rifle was probably only ever available as a .22. If yours is a cosher Mod.71 in .177 therefore (and I have no reason to doubt you and am quite excited at the prospect of finding proof that they did exist in .177), I would be delighted to see it . This in mind, if you could post pics here or e-mail me a few photos it would be greatly appreciated (e-addy in my profile ). Finally, if it is a genuine Milbro Series 70 Model 71 in .177 you could probably get as much as £120 (posted) for it even with the small rust patches . Atb and I look forward to seeing the photos: Gareth W-B.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 12-08-2007 at 08:52 PM. Reason: to ad my best-guess valuation price.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.