Thread: Diana G80 For Sale Needs Tlc

Diana G80 For Sale Needs Tlc

Diana G80 for sale for refurbishment.
    Complete as far as I can tell, complete except for missing front sight unit, rear sight elevation axis pin, (dodgy replacement) and has a homemade triggerguard ??? Also the front triggerguard screw is a dodgy replacement. Might have one possibly though.
    I will also throw in an extra spare barrel and cocking link and white line spacer, that I've got in the deal as well, unless somebody wants these seperately first.
    Stock has plenty of scratches, but no cracks and would refinish well, Metal work has rust spots over the blue, but would clean up quite respectably with some wirewool and oil. Sear is a bit reluctant to engage, possibly down to trigger adjustment, but honestly I have never had the stock off to find out.
    Nice budget project or very handy spares.
    Pics availiable the after tomorrow.

£25.00 and postage - cash by recorded delivery or paypal preferred, cheque fine though, collection from Welshpool or Oswestry welcome .
    Last edited by silva; 12-08-2007 at 05:10 AM.

To everyone that has contacted me re this thread, my apologies for not having got back to you earlier, but I've been going to another job after work for the last few nights and not finishing until 12.30pm.
    My girlfriend goes nuts if I come in and go on the computer and I'm out the house at 7.15am. So I have had no time.

Regards Morgan

pics added !!!

bump !!!

Sold to Master_Shriller - Thank you !!!