Thread: Webley Vulcan

Thumbs up Webley Vulcan

Hi for sale is a webley vulcan MK II .22 right hand stock, i would say that it's in good condition, i have taken detailed pictures of it, it does not have open sights fitted and the front one have been removed in order to fit a silencer, this is a good little gun has had very minimal use by the previous owner (internal of barrel like new) and the original spring is nice with no need to replace.

this has not been molested in any way internal and would be a great rifle for any collector

now reduced to £70 plus postage a bargain
    Pictures on the link below

http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...42#post2075842

Cheers
    Last edited by evilstoat; 21-08-2007 at 08:33 AM.

Bump ttt

bump ttt

£70 bargain would have it myself but ive too many.

oh and bump

Quote Originally Posted by 123bretland View Post
    £70 bargain would have it myself but ive too many.

oh and bump
    lol yes i see paul have you got a room put aside just for the guns?

Cheers

Rod

i think i need an extension, the webley eclipse is my next project, girlfriend is fed up of having stocks hanging up in various stages of finishing.

by the way the vest arrived cheers rod, you should get the crossbow begining of next week.
    paul

ps how did you get on lubing your ring

my next project is getting a gun cab,SGC and a silenced .410 bolt action me thinks, or something interesting like that.

I haven't lubed my ring yet, as i am going to wait until i re-charge the bottle...but thanks for you're concern...lol

Glad you got the vest ok mate, i'll look forward to having a play with the crossbow mate

Quote Originally Posted by evilstoat View Post
    my next project is getting a gun cab,SGC and a silenced .420 bolt action me thinks, or something interesting like that.

I haven't lubed my ring yet, as i am going to wait until i re-charge the bottle...but thanks for you're concern...lol

Glad you got the vest ok mate, i'll look forward to having a play with the crossbow mate
    no worries mate, i was just concerned about your dry ring. You wont look back after you get you sgc, .410's are good little guns but they are quite tricky to shoot as the shot string is very narrow, get a 12gauge as well, much more fun, we will have to meet up some time for a shoot, your about 170mile from me, so it would have to be a damn good shoot