Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
No Geoff.

What Harry was banned for was repeatedly posting that he regularly shoots foxes with airguns. He has also been seen slagging this forum off on other forums.

After I edited the first offending post to remove the reference - and him agreeing not to mention it again - he went and posted it at least once more. And not just in passing, either, he seemed to be enjoy posting about it.

150 yard paper targets are fine, but foxes at any range with an airgun does nothing for our sport over here in the U.K., even if it is fine down-under.

Regards,
Pete.
Fair comment. [I seem to have been misled. ] Seems like you've done more than a fair bit to help the fella out. I'm aware he mentioned what he shot, which was a (rightly) zero tolerance offence, but I had no idea he'd already been given a number of chances to make good.

Quote Originally Posted by baz View Post
As Pete said "Harry" thought he was beyond the rules even though admin were lenient in explaining to him about Foxes and airguns, others have had permanent bans for it with no second chance

Plus he has been enjoying slagging this forum (I am told) so why would he want to get back on here anyway

Doesn't sound much like a 'quality' person to me. Hang 'im.