Thread: Long range airgun shooting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    One thing Richard, nobody has seen Harry shoot the groups he claims, but quite a few have seen me shoot in past years, and thousands have seen TD shoot over the years, Ben, as far as I know hasnt made any claims

And theres quite a few that see Gary shooting in HFT in the present time

As for the 150yd groups, I would just take the correct type of gun, easy peasy
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

When the article first appeared I read it with interest.

The guy came across as reasonably pleasant and polite in both the article and in his subsequent posts on here.

But most amazingly of all, how did the editor of one of the worlds's leading airgun circulars get suckered into writing such an article. Where was the due diligence, who corroborated the story and if the story does prove to be untrue, are heads going to roll?

We need answers; now!

Quote Originally Posted by conor1 View Post
    But most amazingly of all, how did the editor of one of the worlds's leading airgun circulars get suckered into writing such an article. Where was the due diligence, who corroborated the story and if the story does prove to be untrue, are heads going to roll?

We need answers; now!
    Nigel considered the article to be within the magazine's publishing remit. Some articles are presented as discussion subjects, and this is one of them. A sort of 'what do you think of this, then?' type piece. As such, it's certainly worked for some on here.