Quote Originally Posted by figjam View Post
then again harry's posts were also edited and rewritten too! so im not surprised, why is there such a big defensive about all these long range posts and why are certain members being let away with murder in here!
There were over 1000 views to one of the threads alone that harry started and they werent watching the abusive manner in which he was being treated, infact he conducted himself as a perfect gentlemen way beyond the point of abuse that i would have snapped at. It was a very informative and knowledgable thread, surely this forum is all about learning more and respecting other members views and opinions? (if i recall he only snapped once the threats were made personally about him, now all of sudden the impossible has been achieved !!!! doent that warrant the return of threads and an apology?)

kenny

p.s. whats happened to this place!
I agree with you to an extent Kenny, I'm embarrassed at the way Harry was treated on this the premier British forum. It makes us look like a bunch of kids.

His post was badly edited to remove the word "Fox", which changed it's meaning. Gary then jumped on the new meaning, ignoring people who posted that the original text had been edited, and when Harry posted the F word again, to explain what had been edited out, he was banned.