Thread: 1906 BSA Bayonet under-lever Model ‘H’ Rifle Valuation Please?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi Mark, am posting this here as your p-m box is full. Just phoned Chris and told him about our communications of half an hour ago, and told him you hadn't fully made your mind up yet. I told him you are a good bloke that I have dealt with before, and that after tomorrow I wouldn't be able to sell it for him as with a new baby around (its just got to come tomorrow ), advertising his BSA would take a very low priority for at least two weeks. He then said get it agreed tonight then, and I said I could at £110 as I'd have it. He said yes okay, so technically it is now mine and I'll weigh him off tomorrow. So now I've un-complicated it, if you want it, you will be buying it from me, and for the reduced price of £110 plus post! Howz That . Thoughts please (phew, I'm out of breath after all that ). If you do buy it and fancy adding the price of a little drink however, it would be greatly appreciated : Gareth W-B.
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 26-08-2007 at 08:49 PM. Reason: oops, pressed the wrong button ...

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi Mark, am posting this here as your p-m box is full. Just phoned Chris and told him about our communications of half an hour ago, and told him you hadn't fully made your mind up yet. I told him you are a good bloke that I have dealt with before, and that after tomorrow I wouldn't be able to sell it for him as with a new baby around (its just got to come tomorrow ), advertising his BSA would take a very low priority for at least two weeks. He then said get it agreed tonight then, and I said I could at £110 as I'd have it. He said yes okay, so technically it is now mine and I'll weigh him off tomorrow. So now un-complicated, if you want it, you will be buying it from me not him, and for the reduced price of £110 plus post! Howz That . Thoughts please via p-m (phew, I'm out of breath after all that ). If you do buy it and fancy adding on the price of a little drink however, it would be greatly appreciated : Gareth W-B.
    P.M. Sent.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Above detailed BSA now SOLD to Good Guy mjohno. Thanks to all -- especially Lakey -- with this thread .

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.