Another BIG THANK YOU to all concerned at the above for today's comp, a great course matched by the weather!(Finally!)
I, of cause, shot like a eejeet! And stand a good chance of finishing last, nothing I didn't deserve but congratulations to James Osborn on winning the comp, the Tournament & the Silhouette comp.
Is it correct that a certain shooter managed to reverse over his own rifle with his car? Now that is the way to end a competitive season, a bit like smashing your shot glass against the wall after a toast. I'd of considered that myself but I'd probably of missed it!
SwiftyX2, I tried to find you so you could see the Terry Hart Sun Shade on my Nikko but couldn't locate you, sorry mate. Funnily enough Tony Cook was walking around asking for you as well. You're going to have to start wearing a name badge or something Mucker.
I've got to say on reflection the whole of the Winter League has proved an humbling experience for me, showing just how much I still have to learn & just how good some of you are. You managed to turn in better performances in some terrible conditions than I can manage on a relatively good day like today, my hat is off to all of you.
I hope to see many of you at the up coming GP's & to those who I don't, I'll see you at Winter League '08/'09.