Thread: GP9 and the Whole GP Season

Thumbs up GP9 and the Whole GP Season

I'd just like to thank Sywell for putting on such a great days shooting, hard work much appreciated, I'm glowing in a slightly radioactive way even as I type(mustn't forget the suncream next time!)
    A BIG THANKYOU to those involved in all the GPs this year, my first season of Competition & a very memorable one.
    Cheers to all the blokes I shot with over the Season as well, thanks for all the advise lads!
    Cheers everyone
    TX200/Nikko Stirling MKII 10-50
    TX200/Hawke 4-16 MAP Pro
    MILLRIDE FTC

i fully agree. it was my first taste of the gps this year. i managed to shoot 7 and really enjoyed them. a big thanks to all that made the gp series a success. also a big thanks for the sponsors aswell. i won a cap in the raffle

cheers
    mark
    Ev2 & Tx200

Sywell is the best venue to end the GP season, it is quite central to most people and a great ground. I have shot there 3 times now in GPs and they always put a great course out, very challenging, but great, especially when the wind swirls around a bit. We couldn't have wished for a better day weather wise to end the GP season.

Thanks to all the guys and gals at Sywell for a great venue and a great shoot.
    Won sod all in the raffle but did manage to pick up 3 trophys. Long may it continue to be the final shoot of the GP season.

Thanks to Air Arms, Napier, Deben and all the other sponsors for a huge amount of prizes. Well done to all involved. Neil.

yep, i'm glowing as well...the long bank saw to that.

hats off for all the effort put in over the season for all the shoots and all those behind them.

thanks to all the sponsors AA, Deben, Napier, Blackpool Air Rifiles, Logon, FTX, AGS etc.

some pics

more

last ones

Super pics Rob. Great shooting with you on Sunday mate, hope to see you at the Euro's. ATB. Neil.

Well done to everyone involved in running the GP series this year, managed all 9 events and enjoyed each one. Huge thankyou to the sponsers, Air Arms, Ruag, Webley, Deben , Napier and FT-X, I managed to come home with a couple of tropheys aswell this year, qualified for the showdown and second overall for season in BFTA A grade which was a surprise.

Chris
    http://www.eastdevonftc.co.uk

On a break from FT.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper-wolf View Post
    Super pics Rob. Great shooting with you on Sunday mate, hope to see you at the Euro's. ATB. Neil.
    likewise i'll be there

Chris, we were suprised as well Must be that EV2...

(mind you, as i keep saying SWEFTA is full of ringers...but everyone will be in AA next year so life will be less embarrassing for some, cough, me)