Thread: It's a girl I need help

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shaggy Guest

Talking It's a girl A Bowkett Girl

Just thought I'd let you all know

You all know I keep prattling one about how good Mr. Bowkett Rifles are & how nice my Super10 Carbine is right?

Well, I decided that to be fair I'd get a slightly lighter one for Hunting, or have 2 rifle's where I could use em both for Hunting & HFT should anything go wrong (I touch it & it breaks ) you know something that would keep me using the same rifle to maintain consistently in both area's of use

It was a hard choice, really (DIB) seeing as thou I already had a Bowkett'ed Carbine, I couldn’t get anything else other then a Bowkett'ed lovely. Granted it was hard to choose but, I decided on getting ANOTHER Super 10

It had to be the same but I wanted it different, so I asked Mr. Magic what he thought!? He said I know you like .22 but what about .177?

I now have a baby Girl I am the proud father of a Bowkett Super 10 in girlie cal, but it had to be a break from the norm so John sorted me a 16" barrel compared to the full length 19" (you know me, I do like to be different

he's given it the same works as before, it's loaded to high heaven with his spec Kit & put in a walnut Thumbhole stock that's going to do the job nicely I think? I was a bit worried it might not fit me ( I am a lanky sod so an extension is needed) & the one Trev's got seemed tight to grip before, But Trev did say it grows on you!, well I have had it all afternoon & the more I play the more I like.

Just thought I'd share my joy with you all not everyday you have a Girl is it

Now I have a pair of Bowkett Super 10's you'd think I'd be happy? I thought life would be easier now? but I am more messed up then before? I need help People.

Do I stick to my promise to shoot the .22 in HFT all year to prove .22 can compete against .177? or get the girlie on it

Do I put the Girlie onto hunting for a bit to learn how she performs, & leave the .22 where it is doing well

Do I change the stocks over & use the .22 in the Walnut for Hunting & the girlie in laminate for HFT

I'll post a pic later so you can see what you recon? Then maybe you’ll understand my Problem on what to do it's a hard life

ATB

Darren
    Last edited by Shaggy; 24-02-2004 at 09:12 PM.