Totally agree about the tesco torch, i have a deben tracer max (not cheap) and a night vision scope that i use on an S200, i used to use the deben on my HW100 as the gun was too heavy with the nightvision scope on it and use the nightvision for spotting with so only put the lamp on to shoot (10 secs max) i had read about the tesco torch but could only get one online (tesco direct) cost £17 delivered, i bought a flip up scope shade(£2.50) that fit perfect over the end of the torch and put some green filer paper in it, i bought a small bike pump from wilkinsons (£4.99) which had two plastic clips on it for attaching to your bike (just push on) i attached them to the torch and attached the torch to the silencer on my HW100 it fits perfect and does'nt move and the best of it all is it is a push button on the back of the torch to turn it on.... Ideal... this is every bit as good as my tracer max and a 4th of the price, this is all i use now!
Have noticed when i bought the torch it was advertised as 3watt and now its only advertised as 1 watt...
http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.203-8191.aspx