After reading the initial piece on lamping which I had no experience of whatsoever it really inspired me into giving it a go, I didnt want to spend a fortune so upon looking at the mags/net was reasonably set on something around the £60-£70 mark and set of to my local gunshop Liveline in Armadale. Upon chatting with the owner Scott who so far has offered me good and genuine advice he recomended a LED Lenser kit, I was fairly set on getting one of the Deben kits in that price range but the guy hasnt steered me wrong so far so I took his advice and went for the LED Lenser P7 kit instead. Desperate to give it a go I went out that night had a quick wander around my permision in the bunny prevelant areas and had a couple within the hour using the info picked up in this thread. As I say this was just a quick ad-hock attempt wanting to try my new bit of kit for about an hour and the bunnies were abbundant in an area I have never seen one in the daylight, now I have identified this area I believe my next trip which will be better planned setting myself up in a discreet hide situation should be very fruitfull if what was just basicly a quick try-out produced results for me, Thanks for the inspiration guys and thanks to Scott at Liveline for once again steering me in the right direction, anyone thinking of giving this a go I would recommend looking into this light as it represents exellent value for money at £62.99 and good running costs and I was very impressed with its performance which I was astonished with for the price it came in at.