Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Lamping – my take on it.

Also big lamping fan , good read thanks

Really good post

lamping bunnines

excellent post works a treat been doing this many years and really does work for me as it always ha done

This has been a very interesting read. I'm quite looking forward to my first night out.

What kind of lamps does everyone use

Good read ,thanks for the tips.
    Dave

Gave it a try and came up trumps

After reading the initial piece on lamping which I had no experience of whatsoever it really inspired me into giving it a go, I didnt want to spend a fortune so upon looking at the mags/net was reasonably set on something around the £60-£70 mark and set of to my local gunshop Liveline in Armadale. Upon chatting with the owner Scott who so far has offered me good and genuine advice he recomended a LED Lenser kit, I was fairly set on getting one of the Deben kits in that price range but the guy hasnt steered me wrong so far so I took his advice and went for the LED Lenser P7 kit instead. Desperate to give it a go I went out that night had a quick wander around my permision in the bunny prevelant areas and had a couple within the hour using the info picked up in this thread. As I say this was just a quick ad-hock attempt wanting to try my new bit of kit for about an hour and the bunnies were abbundant in an area I have never seen one in the daylight, now I have identified this area I believe my next trip which will be better planned setting myself up in a discreet hide situation should be very fruitfull if what was just basicly a quick try-out produced results for me, Thanks for the inspiration guys and thanks to Scott at Liveline for once again steering me in the right direction, anyone thinking of giving this a go I would recommend looking into this light as it represents exellent value for money at £62.99 and good running costs and I was very impressed with its performance which I was astonished with for the price it came in at.

what type of lamp

Hi guys looking for my first lamp what do you recommend?

Excellent post and replies, makes you think about the whole subject.

lampimg

hi i have a nite stalker lamp its good for 400 yards very lite and tough too only cost 45 pound

top thread lads - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caine View Post
    hi i have a nite stalker lamp its good for 400 yards very lite and tough too only cost 45 pound
    they are good

Thanks to everyone on this thread it has been very useful, I am just starting out and have permission for an airfield and golf course so I will be doing a lot of lamping!.

THANKYOU, being new to lamping i found this little read clear and precise.....cant wait to try it out
    TX200 22mm piston PROSPORT 22mm
    AIR ARMS RSN MEMORIAL RECOIL WINNER 2018-------SUCK IT CHILLY
    Danny Does Things on Youtube

excellent

great info for the newbie and us oldies aswell.

Lamping

Good thread.
    BB