Thread: MTC Mamba

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    To be honest I think the optics compare very favourably with those in some very big name scopes as you say Tony, a pleasure to look through

And for any firearms boys the best Foxing scope I have ever used, I reckon this model would also make a superb ratting scope

Or cushty mush, fer FA wonga
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

side parallax

After looking at some pics of the Mamba, i noticed the side parallax does not have the range etched but just numbers ie 1,2,3.

Is this correct or am i not reading the the pictures correctly.
    TX200 .22 - Simmons 6-18 x 40
    BSA Ultra .177 - Simmons WTC 1.5-5 x 20
    HW100K .22 - AGS 3-9 x 40

i think you must be looking at the model without side pa? the numbers will be the side ir control.

Its a pic on the BAR website http://www.airgunbuyer.com/Showprodu...t=MTC%20Optics the 3 -12 x44 model.
    TX200 .22 - Simmons 6-18 x 40
    BSA Ultra .177 - Simmons WTC 1.5-5 x 20
    HW100K .22 - AGS 3-9 x 40

Gary C Guest
    The 3-12 model has side PA - you are looking at the windage turret

There is a small error on the 4-16 though

sniper22 Guest
    the best feature on the scope is the red dot, simply point and shoot. squirrels hate it now

Nowhere near Stowmarket Suffolk thank god
    Gary, any plans to put the 4a reticule in the 4-16x50? Plus whats the chances to having some smoother eye pieces to fit our nv too?

If these issues are addressed I'll be swapping all my scopes to these, thats 3 with 4a reticules and 6 with scb's please

sniper22 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeman View Post
    Having used most of the range I would agree with you Baz, quality kit but under priced if you ask me!
    ? englisch ?

avin yoozed moastodda range blah blah blah creepy crawley bum licky baz slurp slurp

sniper22 Guest
    it doesnt matter wether your from north or south jamie, the scopes are very good - agreed?

Quote Originally Posted by Treeman View Post
    Having used most of the range I would agree with you Baz, quality kit but under priced if you ask me!
    I think you are dead right Jamie, people dont seem to be able to get their heads around the fact these scopes are better than some that people have paid three times the amount for, so they may pooh pah them for that reason, even worse if they get to look through one as they then feel gutted

I can honestly say that MTC scopes changed my opinion about scopes from the big names, I sold three Leupolds off my own rifles over a couple of months and I aint regretted it
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

sniper22 Guest
    the red dot is better thwn my laser too because tufty cant see it near him in the branches but i can see it in my scope.