Quote Originally Posted by psb_74 View Post
i know that this is an old post but i purchased one of these scopes yesterday for my s410 .177 i cant understand what all the back biting is about with some people these are top quality scopes my friend as a £800 scope i will not mention no names but he had a shoot with it tonight and he even said that it was up to the same spec if not better in his eyes and that he would sell his scope tmoz as he shot his rifle against mine and mine came on top twice so i took the mamba off my rifle and put it on his just to prove a point and once he had zeroed it to his rifle he asked me to sell it to him so ill be off to purchase another one tmoz for mine and he is going to sell his scope this week and he as only had it 3 months he even admitted that he would never have said that the mamba would be better than a scope of 4 times its value but admitted that he was wrong and it was just that some people dont want to admit that a cheaper scope could out weigh a scope of such an higher price margin so good on the guys who sell the mtc mamba scope keep up the good work
Hmmmmmm