Thread: MTC Mamba

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Good review, Baz.

I might be in the market for a new scope fairly soon, so I'll definitely check one of these out.

Cheers.

Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

I had a look through these when I popped in the other day and agree that the optics were excellent and the reticule would be superb for Foxing.

Cheers!

Phil

I had a look through a Mamba last week and was very pleasantly surprised to see that the quality of the optics were up there with my then bushnell legend, which is optically excellent. The reticle is very clear too and very useful.
    B.A.S.C | HW100Tuning KT250bar+reg+tune .177+4-16x50 | HW95.177 +4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune | TX200HC.22 + 4-16x44 | HW97KT.22 + 4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune

Kingplinker Guest
    Interesting review Baz , any ideas why the low profile turrets are being used or it it just for using other scope mounted products ?

atvb

Dave

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Interesting review Baz , any ideas why the low profile turrets are being used or it it just for using other scope mounted products ?

atvb

Dave
    Low profile is less obtrusive therefore inherrently more robust. Target turrets and low turrets offer different advantages innit?

Kingplinker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    Low profile is less obtrusive therefore inherrently more robust. Target turrets and low turrets offer different advantages innit?
    cheers ' Chav '

And you can get more rifles in a cabinet if fitted with low turrets
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    are these anygood with an add on night sight,do u have any problems mounting a cage to the scope???as the focus ring protrudes the scope a little
    cheers paul

Quote Originally Posted by paulliver View Post
    are these anygood with an add on night sight,do u have any problems mounting a cage to the scope???as the focus ring protrudes the scope a little
    cheers paul
    I think thats why some models of the Mamba have removable IR unit

They are available now and in my opinion are one of the best hunting scopes bar none, for the scope brand snobs amongst the shooting world I reckon if I showed them a Mamba and told them they started at £800 and it was the type they wanted they would buy one immediately
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by paulliver View Post
    cheers paul

Had a look through a bunch of these scopes yesterday at the MGF. Very nice optics. Target ret had me in 'raptures' ......

Have ordered some, and will test with NV ASAP.

I really hope they work with NV, lovely scopes.
    To be good, one must do good.