Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: MTC Mamba

sniper22 Guest
    the best feature on the scope is the red dot, simply point and shoot. squirrels hate it now

Nowhere near Stowmarket Suffolk thank god
    Gary, any plans to put the 4a reticule in the 4-16x50? Plus whats the chances to having some smoother eye pieces to fit our nv too?

If these issues are addressed I'll be swapping all my scopes to these, thats 3 with 4a reticules and 6 with scb's please

sniper22 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeman View Post
    Having used most of the range I would agree with you Baz, quality kit but under priced if you ask me!
    ? englisch ?

avin yoozed moastodda range blah blah blah creepy crawley bum licky baz slurp slurp

sniper22 Guest
    it doesnt matter wether your from north or south jamie, the scopes are very good - agreed?

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky610 View Post
    Gary, any plans to put the 4a reticule in the 4-16x50? Plus whats the chances to having some smoother eye pieces to fit our nv too?

If these issues are addressed I'll be swapping all my scopes to these, thats 3 with 4a reticules and 6 with scb's please
    4a Ret is on it's way.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeman View Post
    Having used most of the range I would agree with you Baz, quality kit but under priced if you ask me!
    I think you are dead right Jamie, people dont seem to be able to get their heads around the fact these scopes are better than some that people have paid three times the amount for, so they may pooh pah them for that reason, even worse if they get to look through one as they then feel gutted

I can honestly say that MTC scopes changed my opinion about scopes from the big names, I sold three Leupolds off my own rifles over a couple of months and I aint regretted it
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

sniper22 Guest
    the red dot is better thwn my laser too because tufty cant see it near him in the branches but i can see it in my scope.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    4a Ret is on it's way.
    Well done chap, what about a standard duplex reticule with an illuminated center dot?

Dont want much do I

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Marky610 View Post
    Well done chap, what about a standard duplex reticule with an illuminated center dot?

Dont want much do I
    lol

too much sadly

We're a small company and that's a sku too many

I just bought one of these scopes & i have to say i think the optics are very good, i went for the Mamba after looking through my brothers Viper (don't like the turrets on the Viper though ) & i'm not dissapointed at parting with £180 i tell you!!
    The only thing i have concern about is the 'removable' part on it as it looks a little loose on my scope & doesn't quite sit flush so looks a little cheap IMO, apart from that wicked bit of kit, used it down the local range last night & hope to test it later tonight on a lamping session.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Gary C View Post
    lol

too much sadly

We're a small company and that's a sku too many
    Worth a try

Would make a cracking scope though and I know of a lot of old fuddy duddys who would have bought them
    (They dont like new fangled things )

Can anyone give any tips on how to zero these scopes in so i can have it 15 is spot on the center & 30 is as well & what mag they have to be on to range find.

Cheers
    Steve

I shoot with an AA410 in .22 if it makes any difference.

Sorted, thanks for the chat Gary

Wink

Hi i am quite a newbee to the site, i got a mamba last week i put it on my cz 452 .17 hmr its very clear i was told the low turrets would not snag in the undergrowth, sales talk who knows. I got the 1.5-6x42 i think its the bizz for the price.

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsie View Post
    i was told the low turrets would not snag in the undergrowth, sales talk who knows. .
    More common sense I think?