Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: MTC Mamba

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve L View Post
    Sorted, thanks for the chat Gary
    My pleasure, hope it helps. See you at the Hawks

Nowhere near Stowmarket Suffolk thank god
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsie View Post
    Hi i am quite a newbee to the site, i got a mamba last week i put it on my cz 452 .17 hmr its very clear i was told the low turrets would not snag in the undergrowth, sales talk who knows. I got the 1.5-6x42 i think its the bizz for the price.
    You will be changing it very soon then cos how ya gonna take 150 yard bunnies with 6x mag? I run my hmr on 16x mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeman View Post
    Not picking on this particular post or the chap who posted it.

This is an example of something I see a lot when people talk about MTC scopes; there's often a reference to 'price' 'value' etc. Yes the scopes are priced 'well', but why is it some people are very quick to assume they are good 'only for the money'

In my opinion, for what it's worth I think MTC have fuct up here (despite the huge sales and popularity of the range) entering the scopes in the price bracket that they have. This gives some people the opinion that the Viper and Mamba are 'budget end' scopes. In some ways if the scopes had another £200 -300 on top I feel more people would take them seriously for what they are VERY good scopes full stop!
    Yet you do.

Anyway, this is a ridiculous post. Isn't the worth of anything subjective to its price? No-one would say that any £200 or even £400 scope was necessarily absolutely worth of the value of say a £1,500 S&B (extreme example to make the point). Everything in life is subjective. I really get the feeling Jamie from previous posts that you have an issue with people who buy more expensive things. Happy to be proved wrong.
    Last edited by C3PO_1; 17-10-2007 at 09:14 PM.
    B.A.S.C | HW100Tuning KT250bar+reg+tune .177+4-16x50 | HW95.177 +4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune | TX200HC.22 + 4-16x44 | HW97KT.22 + 4-16x44 + Paul Short Stage 4 & Trigger Tune

Gary C Guest
    C'mon chaps.

Let me bask in the glory of a positive review without a cat fight

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeman View Post
    Gary you know my feelings about this bloke, please wind yer neck in eh!
    Jamie

Hi Jamie
    I know how you feel about each other, however I am appealing to you both to take it outside and not fight in my lounge. In this case I fully agree with your statement re. the scopes and C3PO is out of order to have a pop.
    On the other hand, I was being polite and laid back. If I'm not TOALLY mistaken, you 2 raging bullocks are the long necked ones

Mtc

MTC fitted to Timber wolf as std equipment nuf said.

sniper22 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVE BERRY View Post
    MTC fitted to Timber wolf as std equipment nuf said.
    iirc the timberwolf comes without ANY scope, be it viper or s+b. ive owned s+b, leups etc and pound or pound im of the opinion the viper is a better buy.

Mtc

S... i did not read the info correct. Now i have to spend another £200. Will have to sell some more rifles. Dave.

mamba 3-12x44

i know that this is an old post but i purchased one of these scopes yesterday for my s410 .177 i cant understand what all the back biting is about with some people these are top quality scopes my friend as a £800 scope i will not mention no names but he had a shoot with it tonight and he even said that it was up to the same spec if not better in his eyes and that he would sell his scope tmoz as he shot his rifle against mine and mine came on top twice so i took the mamba off my rifle and put it on his just to prove a point and once he had zeroed it to his rifle he asked me to sell it to him so ill be off to purchase another one tmoz for mine and he is going to sell his scope this week and he as only had it 3 months he even admitted that he would never have said that the mamba would be better than a scope of 4 times its value but admitted that he was wrong and it was just that some people dont want to admit that a cheaper scope could out weigh a scope of such an higher price margin so good on the guys who sell the mtc mamba scope keep up the good work

I got the 4-16x50 this week, the A4 ret is the best i have ever seen . This is the third scope i have put on my 222 in 8 months and i can assure everyone that it is going to be the last. I think the single most important proof that these scopes are the best is the fact that i have never seen a second hand one for sale !
    Sako Riihmakki 222 ,cz 452 22 Blaser R93 6.5x55

Quote Originally Posted by psb_74 View Post
    i know that this is an old post but i purchased one of these scopes yesterday for my s410 .177 i cant understand what all the back biting is about with some people these are top quality scopes my friend as a £800 scope i will not mention no names but he had a shoot with it tonight and he even said that it was up to the same spec if not better in his eyes and that he would sell his scope tmoz as he shot his rifle against mine and mine came on top twice so i took the mamba off my rifle and put it on his just to prove a point and once he had zeroed it to his rifle he asked me to sell it to him so ill be off to purchase another one tmoz for mine and he is going to sell his scope this week and he as only had it 3 months he even admitted that he would never have said that the mamba would be better than a scope of 4 times its value but admitted that he was wrong and it was just that some people dont want to admit that a cheaper scope could out weigh a scope of such an higher price margin so good on the guys who sell the mtc mamba scope keep up the good work
    Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Jonty H View Post
    I got the 4-16x50 this week, the A4 ret is the best i have ever seen .
    I feel the same, my 4-16x50 mamba is easily as good as the S&B I had on my .222, in fact its better as the floating dot is smaller
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by psb_74 View Post
    You have hit the nail right on the head, people that have spent 3 or 4 times as much on their scope just cannot accept these scopes are as good as they are, I prefer my Viper to the Nightforce I had on the rifle before it, and that aint BS its the truth, but I aint a scope snob like some, I dont care what name is on a scope, its what I see when I look through it, and I can look through these Mambas and Vipers all day with no eye ache

I dont know how they do it and I dont care, just keep it up
    Baz

http://www.wildcatrifles.co.uk/

baz just looked on mtc website and the 4-16 have the 4a reticule or is it a missprint
    here for a good time not a long time

Gary C Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by darrell81 View Post
    baz just looked on mtc website and the 4-16 have the 4a reticule or is it a missprint
    my fault

we kept getting requests from fox shooters and stalkers so we introduced it. Unfortunately word got out and our 1st batch of 200 was almost pre-sold and we only have a few left