Thread: Maldon And District Autumn Extravaganza

Maldon And District Autumn Extravaganza

top notch 40 shot ft competition on sunday the 30th of september 2007 that will make even the finest ft shots cry with pure frustration whilst providing plenty of entertainment for all us lesser mortals. adhering to bfta rules this shoot will be an excellent introduction to winter league shooting within the sefta region and will also be a last chance to practice before the home internationals. theres gonna be a barbecue and drinks etc etc and im just hoping that barry kilty will volunteer (again) for the job of poisoning us all!?? ive got some lovely quarter pounders and cheese and onions etc etc and the burgers are guaranteed to be 100% meat of some kind!! all this and proper ladies and gents toilets loads of parking and seating and dedicated plinking range make this a shoot worth attending. the directions are posted underneath and if colin reads this then can he chuck one of those map link thingies on for me. im going to do a post on the dark side too so if you would risk life and limb and post the same map thingie thatd be great.
    see you all on 30th sept and its a dribble through from nine till eleven by the way.
    entry is £6 inc pink teddy (trevor)
    cheers
    dop

Exit at junction 28 of the M25 onto the A12 signposted Chelmsford.
    Exit the A12 at junction 18 onto the A414 signposted Danbury.
    Keep on the A414 (straight through Danbury) for 3.8 miles to the Oak Corner roundabout and go straight across onto the B1010 signposted Burnham.
    After 2.3 miles you will get to a sharp left bend with a vineyards on your left and a junction on your right.
    Turn right here into Pump Road.
    Take the third left into Howe Green Road.
    After 0.5 miles (just into national speed limit) you will see a pair of gates on your right.
    Turn in and you will see the club hut in front of you.

Scot From Stirling Living in Chelmsford Essex
    I think we are free that week-end Dop so I might well be up for a bit of culinary delight on the old BBQ.
    Will you be suppling the tomatoes??

cheers
    Barry

ps can we bring some HFT guys along as well??

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilty View Post
    I think we are free that week-end Dop so I might well be up for a bit of culinary delight on the old BBQ.
    Will you be suppling the tomatoes??

cheers
    Barry

ps can we bring some HFT guys along as well??
    Barry, sorry to be a kill-joy but you've forgotten that Sun Sept 30th is the S.A.R.C. A.G.M. meeting matey (11am start) : Gareth W-B.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

ha ha cheers kilty ill just wring my hair out and there will be plenty of tomato sauce!!
    see you soon
    rich

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Barry, sorry to be a kill-joy but you've forgotten that Sun Sept 30th is the S.A.R.C. A.G.M. meeting matey (11am start) .
    Hi again Kilty (Barry, am trying to move our AGM to the Sunday before so you can go out to play . YHPM with a plan . Atb: Gareth.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Hi again Kilty (Barry, am trying to move our AGM to the Sunday before so you can go out to play .
    Done and done . S.A.R.C. A.G.M now Sunday 23rd @ 10.45am for an 11am start . ATB & HTH: Gareth W-B (may even pop along to Maldon myself with a real gun -- my Omega or Stutzen ).

bump
    dop

cheers for the bump folks. the course is looking good ive had a move around of some targets from the standard course and made it a bit more difficult than the summer shoot. this is a pure ft course but hft boys are more than welcome to come and get slaughtered.
    see you all there
    dop

Scot From Stirling Living in Chelmsford Essex
    Hi Dop
    What's the postcode for the shoot.

I followed Holly's directions last time and got lost!!

At least if the sat nav gets me lost I can chuck it out the window.

cheers

Barry and Mini Kill

Bump for the big day tomorrow!
    Click below for my super guns!!

My Rifles