Thread: Zeiss Diavari V 6-24x72* illuminated rifle scope

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Zeiss 6-24x56

Thanks to everyone for their interesting posts...

I shoot F-Class up to 1000 yards my Zeiss conquest 6.5-20x50 hasn't got enough magnification so I bought a Nightforce NXS 8-32x56..... Excellent magnification but the optics not as good as Zeiss.

I'm now thinking about selling the Nightrforce and buying a Zeiss 6-24x56 (with 43 ret) but need to take a look at one first to compare with my 20x & see if 24x is enough for my needs.
    Can't afford to make a mistake when you're talking somuch money...

Does anyone know a stockist near me or would anyone on the forum say within 50 miles of Marlow, be willing to let me have a look at one? Or does anyone from further afield ever go to Bisley?

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

nocrimp is the optical quality of the nightforce far behind the zeiss? or what would you compare it to

Quote Originally Posted by Nocrimp View Post
    Thanks to everyone for their interesting posts...

I shoot F-Class up to 1000 yards my Zeiss conquest 6.5-20x50 hasn't got enough magnification so I bought a Nightforce NXS 8-32x56..... Excellent magnification but the optics not as good as Zeiss.

I'm now thinking about selling the Nightrforce and buying a Zeiss 6-24x56 (with 43 ret) but need to take a look at one first to compare with my 20x & see if 24x is enough for my needs.
    Can't afford to make a mistake when you're talking somuch money...

Does anyone know a stockist near me or would anyone on the forum say within 50 miles of Marlow, be willing to let me have a look at one? Or does anyone from further afield ever go to Bisley?

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.
    You are welcome to look at mine but I am in Norfolk, if I was you I would speak to The Sportsman Gun centre and tell them you want to look at one, they will be happy to sell you one on a credit/debt card and accept it back for a refund if you don't like it, obviously it must not be fitted to your gun and must be returned in the same condition it was received in and return postage is down to you. Personally I don't think 24 x will be enough for you.