OK fair enough. Lets calm down (I am a Liverpudlian by the way, we do get excitable)
I assure you that I can see that far but I must also point out that I am sixty years of age and have shot pistol for Nottinghamshire county team for years (have the badge) until it was all banned.
I do shoot at the card, but for all pistol shooters, I have to focus on the card and then the sights alternately because I cant focus on both simultaniously.
What you have to do is hold the gun really steady and adjust to the aim point, so that finally when you take the shot you are focussed on the sights, instinctively knowing you are over the card. Thats why its best without any backing to the target to cause interference from the light. As you know when its bright the aim point can look enormous under the bull on a white card.

However Darren M. Mad dogman. Blackpowder and a lot of other shooters are witnesses to these shots. Phil Bulmer is thinking of writing a "Hit and Myth" about it. Please ask them what they think. It was Blackpowder who started this thread....