Thread: Help Scope Reducer

Help Scope Reducer

HI can anyone help me out got a scope for ft use but will not come down past 15 yards i have seen a reducer that you can put on a flip upcover so you can flip down when shooting close targets can anyone tell me where i can get one and a link would be great many thanks all.garry
    Walther lp400 lg100 pro t

The leupold 50 foot adaptor is available but any weakly magnifying lens will do. Easiest is to just use an aperture reducer. If you put a 9-11mm hole in the centre of a flip up cover you will be able to see clearly at point blank ranges.
    Best Regards

Simon

I've got some slug guns.

As Si said no guarantees it will work, have seen a fair few that it doesnt.

Non available in UK, import from US. I had mine from Premier Ret but this is what you are after http://natchezss.com/product.cfm?con...prodID=LU31682

HI many thanks for that have you any idea where i can get a aperture reducer too manythanks.garry

Make one, drill a hole in the middle of a BC or anything that can fit well over the end of the scope. I had one for a non-efr leupold 6.5-20x40 which would only go from 22 to 55 yards; it was a spray can lid with a hole in the middle, nice push fit over the end, just kept it in my pocket. No problem.
    Best Regards

Simon

I've got some slug guns.

Smithies Barnsley South Yorkshire (known as Tarn)
    Quote Originally Posted by GR01 View Post
    HI can anyone help me out got a scope for ft use but will not come down past 15 yards i have seen a reducer that you can put on a flip upcover so you can flip down when shooting close targets can anyone tell me where i can get one and a link would be great many thanks all.garry
    Which scope is it out of the ones listed. Because some scopes are easy to reparrallax down to 10yds.
    Last edited by Ridge Walker; 30-09-2007 at 07:58 AM.

HI thanks for all your help.garry