Thread: Best pellet for Gamo Compact?

Best pellet for Gamo Compact?

Gentlemen

My Gamo Compact has turned up.

I still haven't fired it

What is recommended as best ammo for these please?

The other ting can anyone point me in the direction of a good website about how to hold, stand, aim and fire one of these correctly please.

It's nothing like my rifles

Thanks stephen

I had one ages ago and it liked RWS R10.

Some Gamo pistol shooters get good results with H&N Match pellets. RWS Hobby are a cheaper alternative but not quite as good. There's plenty of Gamo Compact users in the forum so I am sure you will receive plenty of helpful advice on here.

I Use RWS Hobby, marginally not as good as the weighed out pellets, but then you dont pay as much
    Will..

Mine does definetly not like Hobbys, they occasionally dont "come out the other end", R10's are good and Match Kugeln High speed also.
    As to holding your pistol, I can't really advise as I have never had training onn that, I just hold it so it is comfortable, my little finger is almost off the grip and my thumb whilst lying along the top of the grip exerts little pressure if any. I have found with myself that pressure from either of these fingers will "pull" the shot one way or the other.
    My biggest problem at present is holding the pistol in such away that it does not drop forwards, the anatomical grips are obvioulsy to suit most people and not exact for a single person so some reworking may be required to get the gun "fixed" in my grip. Occasionally I find the sights are lined up perfect then the front end starts to droop and I need to regrip the pistol and start again. Not much good for consistency!

I am sure more help and advice will follow.
    cheers
    G
    PM me for money saving prices on aquarium fish foods.

steiner Guest
    Mines likes Bisley Practice !