Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silhouette shoot Multi Calibre On line

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    Just wanted to bump this thread back into every one's attention.

It's a great weekly comp and I want to get back into it, when time permits, and I can afford to make some equipment changes.

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

I shoot 25 yard indoor prone with .22rf every tuesday, if I took along a card could I shoot it at 25 yards with my Voere .22rf sporter, standing obviously. If I can count me in!

Well, maybe we can become an air AND rimfire competition!

Shoot moderator, what say ye?

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Take the lack of response as a no then.

Don't give up yet

Don't give up yet: I sent the shoot's moderator a PM. Let's see!

Jim

Thumbs up beeman p3

I have had a Beeman p3 but now own a HW40 which seems to be much better built. I also have a HW45, now thats what you call an air pistol although I cant shoot close targets as it blows them away. At 6 yds on half power I can get good groups. Will shoot online when I have time. Can get 8yds in me garage.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter56 View Post
    I also have a HW45, now thats what you call an air pistol although I cant shoot close targets as it blows them away.

Jim